Owner and Data Controller
The company Athens Parachute Rigging Loft (www.skydivegearsolutions.eu) is responsible for the processing of your personal data in accordance with applicable law.
Athens Parachute Rigging Loft
Kousoula Nik. Androniki
1st Mistriotou St.
PC 112 55, Athens
Tel.: 0030 212 106 3226
Data Protection Officer (DPO): Androniki Kousoula.
Contact email for personal data issues: email@example.com
The data we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area.
Why do we use your personal data?
We will process your personal data in order:
• to verify your identity, carry out your online purchases, address delivery and return issues.
• to send you newsletters and promotional offers via e-mail
• to comply with legal obligations (including tax - accounting), court decisions and orders from judicial or other authorities.
• to detect, prevent and deal with cases of misuse of our services, as well as to prevent and investigate cases of fraud and / or other criminal acts.
• offer you a personalized providing you with manageable account settings, information about your orders and payments .
• to handle questions, complaints, inquiries, product return issues and technical support issues.
What kind of personal data do we process?
We will process the following personal data & information, provided to us when you create and maintain a personal account:
• Name and surname
• Address (shipping/billing)
• E-mail and telephone
• Gender (if you choose to enter this information)
• Date of birth (if you choose to enter this information)
• Payment history (payment method chosen, transaction dates amounts)
• Order and RMA history
• Products and offers you have browsed
• Any communication on customer service issues
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
The processing of your personal data is based on your consent upon creation of your account and is essential in order to:
• provide the service that consists of the management and delivery of your order
• prevent the misuse of our services
• preserve our legal interest
• comply with our legal obligations
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data notified to third parties is used only to provide you with the above services. Consequently, the recipients of your personal data may be warehouses and partner courier companies and our accountants / tax advisors, or legal advisors. In any case, only the data necessary for the provision by each cooperating service of the respective service for which the transfer is made shall be transmitted. Some of the above companies may have an independent right or obligation to process your personal data. In this case they act themselves as responsible for the respective processing.
You reserve the right to cancel your account at any time. In this case we will only retain your personal data if their retention is required by applicable law and / or if there is a pending dispute. If no such issues are involved, your personal data will be deleted.
Your rights in compliance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
The right to access
You have the right to request information about your personal data that is in our possession at any time.
The right to data portability
In cases where we process your personal data by automated means based on your consent or under contract, you have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and readable formatting machine. You can also request the direct transfer of your data to a third party. The above right only applies to personal data that you have provided to us.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request the correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or their completion if it is incomplete. If you maintain a personal account with the COMPANY, you can modify your data through it.
The right to erasure (also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’)
You have the right to request at any time the deletion of your personal data processed by the COMPANY, especially when:
• Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was otherwise collected or otherwise processed.
• The processing of your data is based on your consent and you revoke this consent
• Your data has been illegally processed.
The above right does not exist in particular when:
• The processing of your data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or support of legal claims.
• The processing of your data is necessary to comply with the legal obligation of the COMPANY that imposes the processing.
In any case, we will inform you about the satisfaction or not of your request and in case of dissatisfaction, for the reasons to which it is due.
The right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on a legitimate interest of the COMPANY. In this case we will stop processing your personal data, unless we can prove that we have compelling and legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your rights and freedoms or to establish, exercise or uphold legal claims.
Rights related to automated decision making including profiling
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, by following the instructions that accompany each e-mail with promotional content.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
• When you question the accuracy of your personal data and until the COMPANY verifies the accuracy of this.
• When the processing of your data is illegal and you object to their deletion, asking instead to restrict their use.
• When the COMPANY no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing, but this data is necessary for you to establish, exercise or support legal claims
• When you object to the processing of your data by the COMPANY based on the legal interest of the latter and until the existence of the illegal reasons of the COMPANY that prevail over your freedoms or rights is verified.
The right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority
If you believe that the COMPANY is processing your data incorrectly, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority or any other competent supervisory authority.