Alti-2 Atlas II
Ex Tax: 379.03€
- Stock: In Stock
- Product Code: ATLAS2
- PN: FP-02162
The Atlas II is an electronic altimeter with a graphic digital display which can be used as either an audible or visual instrument.
Like its big brother, the tactical Neptune MA-12, skydivers are looking for a small case with big numbers on their wrist to avoid bruises and unsafe grips.
The ATLAS II, the evolution of the famous menu-driven Alti-2 Neptune, is now available with the worldwide standard USB port for recharging every 4-8 weeks.
The ATLAS Il comes with new buttons you can use even with gloves on. They are so clicky!
Thanks to the no battery/filters/maintenance of the ATLAS II, this altimeter has low cost of ownership.
Taking advantage of its tactical heritage, the ATLAS Il withstands drop tests from 6 feet (1.2 m) with 1000+G and is waterproof up to 6 feet for one hour. The machined metal case is crafted from aircraft aluminum.
The ATLAS II has added logbook features of 200 jumps, a training mode for AFF ground training, and a manual mode for your convenience.
Every altimeter produced in DeLand, Florida or the UK is individually tested in a pressure chamber – including video evidence – before it leaves our facilities! Trusting your altimeter should be justified!
Menu driven. Spend time skydiving – not reading manuals!
- Ruggedized machined aluminum case with reduced edges and corners
- Improved USB charging and data transfer through waterproof Micro USB
- ECO friendly. Save more than 100 EUR on single use batteries over 10 years
- Raised easy-push buttons with protective case recess
- Waterproof up to six feet for up to one hour
- Eight alarm groups; Includes both free fall and/or canopy alarms
- Canopy alarms include approach alarms preceding each selected alarm altitude
- Canopy alarm volume is adjustable for those who wish to hear alarms from their wrist
- Logs over 200 jump Profiles and over 2,500 jump Summaries
- Jump odometer for fast-paced training days
- Time under canopy and free fall time are logged
- USB-C for connection to different types of third party applications.
- Time can be set to 12 or 24 hour format
- Date can be set to USA or International format
- Temperature can be displayed in F or C
- Speed can be displayed in mph or kmh
- LCD may be flipped
- Menu scrolls and wraps
- Electroluminescent backlight
- Free fall Alarm Group
- Canopy Alarm Group
- Exit Altitude
- Canopy Deployment Altitude
- Free Fall Time
- Canopy Time
- Average Speed
- Speed at four different altitudes
The adjustable hand mount for the ATLAS II is included.